12 de mar. de 2012

Tulipa de Ouro 2012 - Canções Originais


#3 “RANGO THEME SONG”, RANGO / Los Lobos

From out the dust, came a man true and bold / Champion of the fandango / By night he drank whiskey,by day killed bad man / And the townspeople knew him as rango. / Comin'down the mountainside the people hailed his name / And of his legend they sango / With iron in his heart,steel in his claw / He pumped their heads all full of lead and rango / Rango / A ladies man indeed from his head down to his knees / Rango was doing the tango / But in came bad bill from his hide out on the hill / With a notion to kill rango. / Rango / Now rango he is gone but his legend still lives on in the / Brothels and saloon of durango / He lived as he died / A six gun at his side / And all the ladies cried for rango / Rango 




#4. “IF I RISE”, 127 HORAS / Dido, Roland Armstrong, A.R. Rahman

In your life, your mad / In your car, your sad / O' your taller now I've found / Hold your fire course / O' your fallen out / Go and sow your courses / If I rise, they are on my drive / If I believe, it's more than it is / More than it is / If I rise, one more chance / All our dreams, more than this / O' your taller now I've found / Hold your fire course / O' your fallen out / Go and sow your courses / If I thought I wanted more / Get the life more / Just one more call / Though I've never lost / Believe I don't care / Never again / If I thought I wanted more / Get the life more / Just one more call / If I believe, there's more than this / Anymore than this


#5.“SO LONG”, URSINHO POOH / She & Him

It's not complicated / Not very hard to grasp / But everytime I see you / I laugh / I won't get too sappy / I've had no epiphany / I just enjoy your company / You test my nerves, it makes me stronger / So can you bother me a little bit longer / Hate to say goodbye, goodbye, goodbye / Hate to see the end, the end / 'Cos it's been so long since I made a friend / Hate to say goodbye, goodbye, goodbye / Hate to see the end, the end / 'Cos it's been so long since I made a friend like you / I cut down the ice / You could've crossed the sea / I could be the blossom / And you could be the bee / And then I could call you honey / You test my nerves, it makes me stronger / So can you bother me a little bit longer / Some like the beat / Along independent... / All along I guess they're free, but not me / Not me / Hate to say goodbye... / 'Cos it's been so long since I made a friend like you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seguidores