13 de mar. de 2012

Tulipa de Ouro 2012 - Melhor Canção Original

#1 "LOVE LOVE", X-MEN: PRIMEIRA CLASSE / Take That

You bring me right back down to the earth from the promised land / We're getting close to the centre of the earth with an honest plan / You'll never be your mother or your father do you understand / Do you understand / We don't have too much time here / And time it travels far too fast / We're not too far we're too near / Before they take it from our hands / Why don't you teach your heart to feel / And give you love love / Give you love love / Give it all away / Why don't you teach your heart to talk / And give you love love / Give you love love / Give me give me what I need / We'll take you right back down to the earth from the mother land / This is a first class journey from the Gods to the son of man / You're at the gates of human evolution don't you understand / Why don't you understand (understand) +



#2 “LIFE’S A HAPPY SONG”, OS MUPPETS - O FILME / Bret McKenzie 

Everything is great / Everything is grand /  I got the whole wide world in the palm of my hand / Everything is perfect / It's falling into place / I can't seem to wipe this smile off my face / Life's a happy song, when there's someone by my side to sing along / When you're alone, life can be a little low / It makes you feel like you're 3 foot tall / When it's just you – well, times can be tough / When there's no one there to catch your fall / Life smells like a rose / With someone to paint / And someone to pose / Life's like a piece of cake / With someone to pedal / And someone to break / Life is full of glee / With someone to saw / And someone to see +

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seguidores